Monday, January 28, 2008

Woof Woof

I don't know any girl (or guy, for that matter) who gets excited at being able to morph into a dead dog, but Shev's certainly one happy gal.

Yup, Level 20 & Ghost Wolf time! No more running on her hoofs for this Draenei. To celebrate, I was tempted to run from Exodar to Blood Watch, but in the end, I wasn't that excited and just did the run to the flight master.

(Although, on my (retired) Tauren Shaman, when he reached 40 (my first 40 at that time), I rode my spanking new Kodo all the way from Bloodhoof Village to Crossroads. When I had enough for the epic Kodo, I rode it from Bloodhoof Village back to Orgrimmar...)

The other Shev (the Blood Elf Pally) is also in sight of a milestone of her own. Level 50, which opens up the class quest for Sunken Temple (unlike the Ally Pallys and the other classes, we don't have a choice, but the trinket is pretty nice). Hope to wrap up Tanaris quickly (just a few more quests to go), toodle over to Hinterlands, grab the Temple quests and then time to bug guildies to get their alts up and running for the Temple!

No comments: