Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting Ready for the Temple...

With already Panda asking for Temple for his warrior and Ara 2-3 levels away from 50, Shev got the attention again last night for the final push to 50 and the completion of Tanaris quests. The first objective of 50 was easy since I was just a few thousand xp away; one quest did the trick. I disrupted the Tanaris grinding to sort out the pre-quest for the Temple class quest which was grinding out 20 Minion's Scourgestone. By the time I got my 20, I was halfway to 51! Love the new 'enhanced pre-60 xp'!

I dinged 51 finishing up Tanaris and have parked my character at Hillsbard, ready to push into Hinterlands. Maybe, next time Ara is online, we could group up and finish the Jinthal grind.

I wanted to check something regarding her spec this morning when I noticed this in Shev's armory... Now, for Shev, I tend to log out in one of her pretty dress (which is Lovely Purple Dress at the moment) but I certainly didn't expect that helm...

No comments: