Friday, January 25, 2008

N00B!!!

Yes... I'm a n00b...

I mentioned that I had 487 defense on Eld? Actually, it's more like 494... Why?

I got some pants from a quest yesterday which looks like they could be a minor upgrade to my grinding/questing pants. However, when I moused over them, I realised they had tanking stats... On closer inspection, I realised that somewhere along the line, I had mixed up my tanking pants with my grinding pants, wearing my +crit pants while tanking & my +def pants while grinding... Wonderful...

After correcting that mistake, yes, it's official... Eld is uncrittable... Weeee...

(But if anyone asks in-game, I was wearing +crit for the aggro generation... I SWEAR!!!)

2 comments:

megan said...

Hence, wear no pants at all and there's no room for mistakes.

Marthrak said...

While that's an idea, I don't think you want to see Eld without his pants... At least, I wouldn't...