Sunday, January 27, 2008

First Contact


Yup, that's Meg. After being on the server on and off, we finally met each other. Quite surprisingly, I got a group invite, and before I knew it, Shev had made it to Shattrah! Who needs the Lunar New Year teleporters when you have a lock for a friend. :)

After getting my stone set, I was all ready to take the portal back to Exodar and continue the grind when I got another surprise!

Wow...

Now, I've got a Warlock as well. Granted, he's not the PvP bent, but I'm certain they have no castable Stuns and no Silences. Yes, properly talented, our Rain of Fire, Hellfire and Soul Fire spells can cause stuns, but I didn't see those being cast. The demon dog with Spell Lock was nowhere to be seen either. But, stunned I was. & speechless.

Well, she might not have exotic tails or panties from Frederick's from Azeroth but she's one stunning lady, that's for sure. :)

No comments: