Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wireless Keyboards... BAH

After the incident with the leaky batteries, I replaced my keyboard and mouse with a Wireless desktop (ie kb + mouse). On first use, I am most definitely not impressed. When holding down a key for movement, it'll stop after awhile and you'll need to let go of the key and press again. It's VERY irritating. I got one WSG in before I realised it's not going to work and was on the verge of going back to my wired keyboard.

I decided to check the net and realise many people had the same problem. In the end, the odd solution was to put the keyboard and the receiver FURTHER apart... I was very skeptical but was willing to try anything. When I did that, the damn thing worked... Go figure...

Aside from that, honour farming in AV for the shield is coming along nicely. I should have enough honour later this week, but still need the EotS marks.

No comments: