Friday, December 21, 2007

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

My toons went on a kissing spree and Eld was the first to get lucky with the sprig of Fresh Holly... So, on the way to Nagrand to run the Circle of Blood quest, Eld rode a reindeer with sparkly bits behind...



Eld has been running quests in Shadowmoon Valley and while killing some water elementals with Naraa's help, the pattern for Ragesteel Shoulders dropped. It looks like it's something worth making for my grinding set, but the urgency is not there... When I continue my blacksmith grinding, I'll make one of those. Till then, tanking gear takes priority...

I also finally got round to planning and actually training my pets properly. Zeph is now a grinding/PvE pet and Frostie is the PvP pet... It was also during this time to my horror that I have yet to learn Prowl 3... So off to STV I went, tamed a Jaguero Stalker, who also came with Cower 5 (yeah....) and quite fortunately, learnt the skill almost immediately.

No comments: