Friday, December 28, 2007

Arena

Well, I've never really considered doing this as my reflexes/latency/skill aren't just up to it but since not much else is happening, I've also been considering upgrading Gren's gear through PvP.

So, it's got me to research what I can get out of Arena for Gren. The Season 3 weapons and shoulders are a bit out since those require personal and team ratings and I really would want matching gear, it's either grind for Season 2 set or some pieces here and there to go with the Season 1 gear. Now, Season 2 set would require a fair amount of Arena points, and frankly, I don't really like the look of the set so looks like the honour grinding for Season 1 will continue.

However, one thing to get would be the Season 3 Waraxe, which doesn't require personal rating and just 1000 points. Depending on how many points you can get each week by scrubbing out, might want to aim for the Season 2 Crossbow which requires 3,261 points, instead of the Season 1.

No comments: