Thursday, December 27, 2007

All Your Bases Belong to Us - The Sequel

Well, I didn't think we could pull it off again, but we certainly did... Twice in a row! Not only that, but we bettered the effort by keeping Galv alive. I was with the Galv D group (ok... group is a bit generous... There were only 3, then 2 of us...) and after they cleared us, I thought Galv was a dead duck. After res, I went to help retake Iceblood Tower, and when I got back to see Galv as I noticed a few defenders still there and was surprised to see the half-naked Orc still running around...

Anyway, that was the last and only attempt to kill Galv and we sat there watching while the rest of the Defense capped the Towers, and our Offense slowly rolled the Ally Defense and killed Van...

Mart should have enough to get the gem after the honour calculation tonight. I've started Gren on the grind. I've bought the wrists using honour and marks banked from pre-TBC. Most of the S1 gear are side-grades (DPS-wise) but at least I get matching clothes... One thing I did realise is how LACKING her DPS and stats are... Mart was at least able to hold his own and Eld had the excuse that his gear was crap but he still had the stamina. However, Gren, poor Gren didn't have the stamina to go toe to toe with anyone who had some PvP gear & not enough DPS to kill them fast enough... :( Hope the situation will improve as her gear gets upgraded...

No comments: