Friday, February 02, 2007

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Unfortunately, it's not some voluptuous temptress offering this, but a much tougher choice is presented to players now... Aldor or Scryer...

While I have yet to reach that stage of the game, I've been reading up on this when I found out while researching Reputations...

Basically, when you reach Shattrath City, you are presented with a choice of joining either the Draenei priests (Aldor) or Blood Elf renegades (Scryer). Gaining reputation with one costs results in a loss of reputation in the other. Both sides offer differing rewards and changing reputation later on is a HUGE hassle. There is a nice comparison of the two sides here

Looking at it, it looks like I'll be going with Scryer for my warlock and pally and Aldor for my hunter and warrior. Guess I'll know more when I get there.

No comments: