Friday, September 07, 2007

Netherwing Update

So far, hasn't been too bad... After four days of grinding, I'm at 5475/6000 Friendly. Should hit Honoured tonight, which will mean a lot of time on the races quest.

I've done some calculations. Assuming I do all the quests and all the daily quests every day, I should hit Exalted on the 16th Sep. However, I should lose one day to server maintenance, so make that 17th Sep.

However, if I can gather 8 more eggs, that will cut it short by a day.

The second question is the Daily quest for the defence of Scryer town. I've assumed that it's feasible to do every day (which means soloable, or can find a group for it every day). If not, it will add two days to the grind, which isn't too bad either. However, if I can gather 3 more eggs, then it'll only add one day... Confused? Hah!

However, money-wise, this grind has been rewarding. I'm estimating at least 70g a day, from quests and drops. Should be able to afford the flying mount for Gren by the time I get the drake for Mart.

Also, I've decided to get the Onyx Netherdrake. Looks the nicest among the bunch of them.

No comments: