Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pitbull and an Update

After reading the comments on forums and websites, I decided to try out Pitbull, as a replacement for XPerl. It's pretty good actually and the amount of customisation is amazing. However, it looks like a heck of a lot of work to get it to look like what I want. XPerl is a lot less effort and although it doesn't look as good, it'll suffice for now.

Finally ran a Heroics daily, which was Sethekk Hall & helped a friend with his druid epic flight quest. Good fun, quite smooth except for an unfortunate wipe at the final boss... Really wish we can get that group together for more heroics runs... I got the Nether which is now in the bank... Will probably hang onto it for now, might need it for Spellthread if I get a good pants upgrade.

Oh, also got Mart's engineering to 375... I made a repair bot but didn't get a skill-up... :p So, in the end, made two flying machines and donated one to the guild bank... lol

No comments: