Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Onwards to 70

Just realised that more runs of Ramparts and Furnace are just going to save me about one run of Shattered Halls in the future so just bit the bullet and went ahead with starting the leveling grind to 70.

So far so good... Gear is being replaced and the only piece of the super old Imperial Plate Set left are the bracers. However, looks like I'll be holding onto it until Terrokar Forest... :p

What I'm beginning to consider is what to do with my warrior. I still prefer my lock and pally but looking at the situation, he could be the only lvl 70 warrior in the guild. While the drood tank has been going ok in 5-mans, I still have doubts about it's viability in Kara, giving the lack of shield blocks. Pallys also suffer from a lack of Stamina. Hmmm, guess we'll see how it goes when Eld dings 70. Maybe by then, everyone has quit again, and no Kara runs... :p

No comments: