Monday, October 01, 2007

Bite and Claw

Finally peeked at my combat log last night and I realised that after the initial dump where all the abilities, Dash, Growl, Bite and Claw went off, my pet would not Bite again for the duration of the fight. Claw was going off and Growl also done, but Bite was not there. Leads me to thinking that perhaps training Claw is sufficient and the points can be better spent elsewhere.

Not much has been happening. I've been grinding my Hunter's Consortium Rep and collecting her gear. I figured on trying for the rifle. Warlock comes out for the odd instance run. I've also started grinding my Warrior to 70... So many things to do, so little time...

On the downside, Blizz has not fixed the bug which doesn't allow Blood Elves to finish the Harvest quest. Looks like won't be getting free bread till next year...

No comments: