Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TBC Launch

OK, so I was crazy but I went down to the launch event for TBC at Suntec... What a madhouse...

It was hilarious to see Glenn Ong trying to get all the people hyped up when no one is interested in the event & just wanted to get their game, go home, install & roll blood elves...

The 'magic show' was pretty funny too... The mage with the 'Azuresong Mageblade' & the warlock in the bad costume...

The most champion person is the one who queued since 10pm THE NITE BEFORE just to be 1st in line to get his game... Of course, he gets to go on national TV & probably cop a ribbing from his family. Frankly, I think his time would have been better spent grinding the last few hours pre-TBC getting more money set aside for his epic flying mount.

Now, I'm just waiting for the game to finish installing/patching and I can get to serious grinding...

No comments: