Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Second Pet

While I do like the blue skin on Zephyr, it's gotten not so special since appearing in Outlands as a normal mob. To be honest, I have yet to see anyone else with one, but still, it's sort of lost that little bit of uniqueness. So, I have yet to even look at leveling Zep, concentrating on Frostbite instead.

Anyway, I think I've settled on the replacement. This little beauty... Trachela, mate of Torgos.

The complication is that she is immune to any form of CC like the usual Frost Trap, or Frost Nova, sheep, etc. So, guess I'll have no choice but to tank her while taming.

I recall the area is crowded with adds though, so might need to bring a trash pet to clear the area first. She also hits a bit like a truck (well, she did when I was that level...), so might even have to bring some healzbotz help...

This'll be a little project to break the monotony of grinding skins and metal...

No comments: